IC London...I See France

13 December 2006

My Schedule (pronounced in the British manner, if you please)

My registering luck continued, and I got to schedule classes for London before anyone else (to be more accurate, before Rachel even sent out the email). Partly due to boredom, curiosity, and procrastination but mostly due to my impatience, I logged onto Homer "just to see" and, voila!, the classes for London were up. I LOVE my schedule so much right now. Seriously, it is the most wonderful thing EVER, which will probably disappoint me when I come back as a Senior and have no such luck. But, for now, I'm so unbelievably happy.

My Classes in London

Monday - nothing

Tuesday
9.30 - 12.15: Sport Marketing
1.45 - 4.30: Modern British History 1914-Present

Wednesday
10.30 - 1.15: British Pop: Contemporary British Music (for which we get to go see performances!)
1.45 - 4.30: British Youth Culture

Thursday - nothing

Friday - no classes offered

It is a beautiful thing to behold. With Meg's schedule, it looks like we'll both have 4-day weekends just like we planned during freshman year. And because all of my classes are, of course, London- or British-centered, when I'm traveling during all of this free time (!!!), I won't have to feel so bad about not staying in England. Though we'll certainly spend time close to home, Europe is a much greater possibility now!! It's absolutely fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home