IC London...I See France

28 December 2006

T minus 10

Christmas left me with a little bit less to get for London. I got a new set of blue luggage, the most complete set I've ever had. I used gifts of money to buy a backpack for Europe and some luggage tags. My cell phone is on its way; it should be here soon. I also just ordered the semester's book, Small Island by Andrea Levy, online because Borders didn't have it and it won't come in time. The trip wasn't a complete waste though - I got the cutest planner to stay organized with. I didn't realize it was so thick (448 pages) until I was at the bookstore, though I guess that should give me something to do on the plane. I still have to run around and do some errands, especially picking up traveler's checks and pounds.

10 days until takeoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home