IC London...I See France

19 April 2007

Only 3 Weeks Left...

Bad news: The dollar has taken a nose-dive in relation to the pound. I was always counting on $2 just to be on the safe side, but I never thought it would actually happen. Yuck. On a related note, having not seen a dollar for, oh, 3 months or so, I was completely surprised when our recent visitors took it out of their wallets. Surely, this isn't money? It's all the same size and color. And where is the Queen? The period of re-adjustment will certainly be fun.

Good news: Our heat got turned down! I don't know how or why (though I complained to the porter and he said he was on it), but I am loving it. I get to sleep with actual blankets again!

Other news: Copenhagen tomorrow morning, 3am sharp. It's gonna be cold there and I've already been complaining a bit. Read: cold = 50s. Don't be mad at me, I don't control the weather.

1 Comments:

  • Life can only be so tough!! You poor girl . . my heart goes out to you.

    Love,

    Dad & Nina

    By Blogger Dad Krzyske, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home