IC London...I See France

07 January 2007

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow!!!! I am so excited and so nervous and I cannot believe it's tomorrow. Wow.

I have all of my packing left, but I have lots of packing lists and packing piles (my attempt to be a productive procrastinator) to make it go easier when I actually decide to pack. I'm finding it very difficult to pack everything I'm going to need for the next four months without any reservations. I will pack soon. Today actually, and hopefully sooner rather than later. Packing must be my least favorite part of travel. But then there's London and YAY! So I guess I better get packing because it would certainly help if I was packed when Meg arrives to leave for the airport (bright and early) at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Okay I'm going to pack.

LONDON TOMORROW!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • Okay, Megan, it's Tuesday and no current entry yet. The world wants to know. Are you there yet??? How's it been? Hope it's been a pleasant experience that you'll remember for a lifetime. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    By Blogger Aunt Judy, at 9:47 AM  

  • I just was able to post an entry earlier today, which should tell you all about my experience so far. My flatmates and I are currently trying to hook up internet for our flat, which hopefully we'll have soon. Then I can post from home and not just the London Center. :)

    Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers!

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home