IC London...I See France

26 April 2007

Where Did the Time Go?

Shockingly enough, I will be home in two weeks, hopefully pleasantly stuffed with all of the food I've been missing these past nearly-four months. It doesn't quite seem like that much time has gone by, but it must be true. My newly-filled passport pages can prove it. And how else could I have become so accustomed to the tube that I was able to fall asleep on it last night and, without PA announcements, wake up just in time for my stop? (Some might argue luck, though I quite disagree.)

But, anyways, time has flown by and I barely have enough time to do everything in London that should be done before I go (let's not even talk about the money, Mr. $2 Pound). Jessie, Meg and I have created a quite packed schedule for the next week, and even with finals and Malta, somehow I'll manage to cram in as much of London as possible.

1 Comments:

  • All to soon you will be home, but what a ton of pleasant memories and adventures you have had.

    Can't wait to read and hear about Malta. Hope you took a ton of pictures.

    Love ya,
    Mom & The Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home