IC London...I See France

13 January 2007

Internet-less

So, it doesn't look like we're getting the internet here in the flat. It's turning out to be a lot more money than we all planned on spending what with the wireless router and connection fees and everything. Luckily, Paddy's Mac picks up wireless from one of the many internet cafes surrounding our flat and is graciously letting us all use it when necessary. Otherwise, we'll all just be bringing our laptops to the London Center and using the internet there. Once classes start Monday, that won't be as inconvenient as it is at the moment.

Meg, Paddy and I are about to have a quiet evening in and watch Pride and Prejudice, so I'll wait until tomorrow at the ICLC to update about the most recent happenings in these parts. Pictures, too, will finally be posted (not including the one I test-posted today of my love, Big Ben). Check him out over at the "Camera Happy" link on the left.

See you tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • Yikes connectionless in London.. Hmm sounds like a mystery novel to me!! I hope that Paddy at least doesn't mind the sharing, just be careful of viruses and blocker software that can harm you computer when you use connections that aren't yours.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home