IC London...I See France

20 January 2007

London Walk

We went on another walk with Bill today; this time it was the City of London. We visited St. Paul's Cathedral to start, and to end, visited more churches and beautiful buildings on the way. It was very historic but not as much walking or as long as the one last weekend. There is another walk tomorrow to the markets of London. I think there are four we're going to see in total. I'm pretty excited for it, though I'm not so keen on waking up early again. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow (just like it was today!) which should be nice.

In other news, I have a horrible sore throat. I also can't talk very well. I went to the store today and bought better tea, lemon juice, and honey in an effort to ease the pain. If it doesn't get better by Monday, I think I'm going to try to make an appointment with the doctor the London Center recommended, but I really hope it doesn't come to that. Being sick is not cheap, especially not here.

2 Comments:

  • mmmm. . walks with Bill . .again.
    mmmmmm.
    I hope you're feeling better!! HEY, I've discovered a very "immune boosting formula" from the pharmacy & it's very econmical (about $4.00 - $6.00 in Michigan): it's "Airborne". It is a dietary supplement that was designed for teachers, travelers(such has yourself), & anyone that is in contact with other people/germs. It really seems to work & is over-the-counter. You take it when you have some of the typical cold/flu symptoms & if you catch it early enough . . it kills it!! It's a beautiful thing!!

    Fatherly advice to my beautiful, world traveling daughter.

    Love,

    Dad

    By Blogger Dad Krzyske, at 7:13 PM  

  • You will soon be able to give these walking tours yourself, or at least have a great knowledge of the outskirts of and of London Proper. Glade that you had the great guide again! I am sorry to hear that you are under the weather. You need to get some good nights sleep and bundle up with the erratic weather England is known for. Also, try a mix of honey and lemon juice, mix 2 part Lemon juice to 1 part honey and stir in a glass then take a table spoon and whosh it around in your mouth and try to hold it on the back of your throat then swollow. This will sothe the soarness in you throat. Feel better!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home