IC London...I See France

01 March 2007

In a State of Constant Activity

Our grand 10-day trip to Italy is starting dark and early tomorrow at 3:00am, and I'm having trouble finding enough time in the day to get everything accomplished before it gets here.

Katie and I have been taking in nearly every bit of London non-stop since her arrival on Friday (see previous entry) and even the lack of London Pass on Monday didn't slow us down. We've been to museums, seen two plays, watched the Changing of the Guard, tried more British food, and even pub crawled. I won't go into detail at the moment since the rest of our rapidly-shortening day is packed full of things to do as well - afternoon tea, shopping on Oxford Street, packing and prepping and such for Italy, and watching Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. Thennnn waking up at the ungodly hour of two.

I promise to update a ton when I return from Italy and post pictures, of course, and to do it all in bite-size entries rather than the three-course meal type of the one previous. But for now there is more of London to be seen!

1 Comments:

  • GO, GO, GO !!
    Take a lot of pictures Honey & I'll talk to you on the 11th. I looking forward for some more of those awesome pictures.

    Have a fantastic time (& remember - to think smart please!!) I'm praying for your safe travels & God's complete umbrella of protection throughout your experiences there.

    Love,

    Dad

    By Blogger Dad Krzyske, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home