IC London...I See France

01 May 2007

On Scene Showing

Back from Malta yesterday, finals all week, and I don't have a lot of time until I finally study for Brit Pop, but...

I just wanted to mention that last Thursday evening ICLC had a scene showing featuring both Stage Acting classes and the Stage Combat class that some lucky students were invited to see. Thankfully, I got a ticket to go support my two flatmates, Jessie and Erin, in their scenes. I was extremely impressed with everyone's scenes that evening; I got really into them and so many of them were so funny. Also, the stage combat was amazing - seeing people fighting so close to you onstage is a bit disconcerting, but absolutely great. I loved every minute of the performances, and I wanted to acknowledge everyone's excellent work and thank them for putting on a really good, entertaining (and free!) show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home