IC London...I See France

25 January 2007

Just a Quick Note

I've changed the settings so that anyone can comment and you don't have to be a registered user. I thought that was the case before, but I guess it must've changed on me. So, feel free to comment as it's open to anyone now! Thanks! :)

Also, I posted some new pictures online yesterday evening to include some of the Walks I took last weekend as well as the snow and more of my flat. I am looking to get a new place to post pictures as Flickr is being finicky about limits to how much I can post per month. I'll keep you updated.

2 Comments:

  • I hope you're feeling much better!!! I love your pictures!!
    That's a great way to share with us!
    Big Ben, Parliment, pidgeons, that was awesome!! What can I say!
    I'm jealous!!
    Love,
    Dad

    By Blogger Dad Krzyske, at 9:56 PM  

  • Shutter Bug keep them pictures flowing!! They look great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home