IC London...I See France

26 January 2007

Travel Plans and Strawberries

There is a bit of an official travel schedule to be shared. As of today, many many plans were made for lots of traveling - !!!!!
  • My birthday weekend, 2-3 February, I am off to see Dover Castle and the White Cliffs with Paddy. (The rest of the flatmates will be gallavanting about Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford for a school-sponsored trip with Bill.) On Sunday evening, after everyone's safely home and relaxed, we're off to an OK Go concert at KoKo London!! Depending on whether or not my Sport Marketing professor secures tickets, I may also be going to the NFL Super Bowl party around 11pm.
  • Two weekends later, 16-17 February : Stonehenge, Bath, et cetera with ICLC.
  • Not that I'm traveling anywhere, but on 22 February Katie is coming to London!!! And is staying with us until...
  • Italy!!! for Mid-term Break from 2 March until 11 March. (Katie goes home on the 5th.)
  • St. Patrick's Day weekend, mostly because Ireland is ridiculously expensive, Meg and I (and possibly Paddy) are making our way down South to Barcelona, Spain, for a lovely 3 day and 3 night stay.
  • 24 March : another ICLC-sponsored trip, this time to Edinburgh. I heard it looks just like Harry Potter and I'm excited for that.
  • 13 April : Meg's parents are coming and taking Meg and I to Paris for the weekend - Paris in the Spring!!
Anddd on the 8th of May, I am coming back to New York, of course. Hopefully before then we can fit in a trip to Ireland (probably Cork or Shannon), which we're still looking into. I love travel plans!! :)

Also, today we went to the Tate Modern and rode on the 3rd and 5th floor slides! I spent a little extra to buy some strawberries when Paddy and I went to Sainsbury's a little later, which turned out to be a great idea because they are extremely yummy.

2 Comments:

  • Fantastic pictures again!! It's just beautiful! You are making memories for a lifetime; ENJOY every moment!!

    I'M JEALOUS !! - - in a good way!

    Love

    Dad

    By Blogger Dad Krzyske, at 8:28 PM  

  • Quite the busy traveller aren't we!! Enjoy it while you are young and are able to do so!! Great memories to share with generations to come!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home